Welcome to the week in review! Every Friday, we comb through the links and images we found and shared this week, and pull the very best for this post. Consider it concentrated genre goodness from all around the web.
- Tom Doherty in conversation with Harriet McDougal about Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time, and their long careers together.
- Speaking of tours, if you missed Cory Doctorow’s Homeland tour, you can still check out this audio from his DC event, thanks to Thomas “Command Line” Gideon.
- We have a name for the first episode of Sherlock, series 3: “The Empty Hearse.”
- Looking forward to the Tor.com Way of Kings re-read next week? Here’s a fun post to tide you over: The Spren Theory of Disease: Unexpected Science in The Way of Kings.
- Because such skill should be rewarded: artist David Canavese created a mini paper Millennium Falcon. It took about eight hours to create.
And, just to make Friday that much sweeter, here’s a list of sweepstakes and sales we have going on!
- March #TorChat Sweepstakes: Queen Victoria’s Book of Spells (Ends 3/27)
- Goodreads First Reads: Immortal Trust by Claire Ashgrove (Ends 3/26)
- Goodreads Giveaway: The Gate Thief by Orson Scott Card (Ends 3/26)
- Tor/Forge Newsletter Sweepstakes: Win a collection of Tor Teen titles (Ends 3/28)
- eBook Sale: Hellhole eBook is on sale for $2.99 (Ends 4/3)
- Goodreads First Reads: Hell or Richmond by Ralph Peters (Ends 4/10)
- Goodreads First Reads: The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson (Ends 4/16)
- Goodreads First Reads: The Human Division by John Scalzi (Ends 4/17)
- Goodreads First Reads: Mending the Moon by Susan Palwick (Ends 4/17)
- eBook Sale: The Way of Kings eBook is on sale for $2.99 (Ends 5/1)
- eBook Sale: Wide Open eBook is on sale for $2.99 (Ends 5/1)
You Might Also Like